Oxford Development, founded in 2006, has one mission today: to create the most unique atmosphere for our business and residential partners to transpire their concepts and dreams into reality.
James E. Stowers – Owner and visionary
- Developed, own and operate the $15 million Hangar Ten Aviation Services facility at the Kansas City Downtown airport 2010
- Developed and financed over $12 million of residential condominiums in Telluride Colorado 1993
- 30 years of investment management experience at American Century Investments and Oxford Creek Capital
- Owned and managed Oxford Creek Capital Management (2009 - 2012)
- American Century Investments Chairman (2005 - 2007), Chief Executive Officer (1997 - 2004), and President (1994 - 1997)
- Directly managing American Century Ultra (TWCUX) from 1981-2005 with peak assets in excess of $40 billion
- Spearheaded American Century’s research and development unit American Century Tomorrow which developed next generation portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Arizona State University
- UMKC Block School - Council for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI)
- Friends of the Zoo-Kansas City, Mo – Advisory member and past Chairman
Whitney Kerr Sr.
Whitney Kerr Sr. has been active in the commercial, industrial and land brokerage business as a broker and developer for more than five decades.
In the 1970s, Whitney brokered the land for 11 office park developments in the I-435/College Boulevard corridor. The largest was the 293-acre Corporate Woods Office Park, and he was one of the original owner-developers.
In the 1980s, Whitney assembled 23 acres of land in downtown Kansas City in a partnership with H. Ross Perot Jr., and was very instrumental in the subsequent expansion of Bartle Hall over the downtown freeway onto the 23 acres.
- Honorary Doctorate in Humanities, Missouri Valley College
- Law degree, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Bachelor’s degree, Princeton University
- American Society of Real Estate Counselors (CRE)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Missouri Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
William Crandall – Real Estate Advisor
- Bill Crandall acts as Managing Principal for CBC Real Estate Group and his career spans 30 years in architecture, project management and real estate development.
- Included among Bill’s project oversight portfolio is:
- Logistics Park Kansas City a 1,000 acre intermodal/industrial development
- Village West Tourism Destination a 200 acre, $800M entertainment district public-private project
- Sprint’s World Headquarters campus a 4.00mm sf, $1.0B project
- B.A./Architecture and B.A./Environmental Design, University of Kansas
- M.B.A., University of Chicago
- Real Estate Broker – KS & MO
- Registered Architect – MO
- Friends of the Zoo – Advisory Member and past Chairman
- First Tee of Kansas City – Advisory Member and former Board of Directors
- Kansas City, Kansas Chamber of Commerce – Former Board Chair